As you can see I also made some milk chocolate and oreo truffles at the same time so make sure you have keep an eye out for that recipe! These are such a cute and thoughtful valentine’s gift! Or just a yummy treat to eat…
150ml Double cream
350 g White Chocolate
5g Freeze dry raspberries
50g Desiccated coconut
Edible red glitter (if you want to add a little sparkle)
1. Melt 250g of white chocolate in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water – make sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water or the chocolate will burn!
2. Add the cream to the melted chocolate, mix together and then cover the bowl in clingfilm and chill in the fridge for a few hours until the mixture has set.
3. After the mixture is more set, roll into little balls (similar size to a walnut), I made about 20 with this mixture.
4. I then put these back into the fridge (so they were less sticky), at the same time I melted the rest of the white chocolate (100g).
5. Next I dipped the balls in the white chocolate and used a fork to roll them around until they were covered and then I placed them on a piece of baking paper, straight away I sprinkled on some freeze dry raspberries and some red edible glitter – to add a little Valentine’s sparkle. I also rolled some in desiccated coconut and freeze dry raspberries.
6. Leave them for about an hour until the chocolate has set, dive straight in or wrap them up for a cute and thoughtful valentines gift! (Eat within a few days).
Share this Post